Friday, July 19, 2013

Lapse.

July 18, Conneaut.

It was a perfect big top view out the window so I had fun doing a time lapse, starting from before the tent went up and as people from town were crowding in to watch, until the second finale and as it went down. And then I didn't take the last picture, when the tent was on the ground and the crew rushed in to fold it, because I was worried I was failing my kids by waiting so long taking pictures when I should have been attending to their nightly routine.
That view will never repeat itself, and I am missing the end of the film, as Fridman said.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your blog! I'm a circus fan and frustrated photographer and I wanted to do a timelapse of a circus tent teardown, too. Not perfect but I still like it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf-jg7V8rCs

Valérie Berta said...

Thank you, Andy.