Friday, August 10, 2012

The end.

August 10, Sylvania.

Last morning trip, last circus route, last circus day. 
It is raining.
After some seven years living the circus I am leaving tomorrow.  We are heading to Columbia, Missouri, where I went to school twenty years ago, to start a new life in town: a real school for my children, finally a job for me.  I'll launch a photography business with two branches, one for pet photography and another for family photography.  As with all things ending, setting on this new life is hard, but the choice is made and no matter how it turns out we will be alright.
I'll miss my circus life.

3 comments:

Arts in the Family said...

Goodbye and good luck to you and your family. Thank you for sharing your unique perspective on a very wonderful way of life.
Happy trails!!


Alberto Ramirez Jr.

Susabelle said...

Well, you do what you need to do. Columbia is a nice place, and I am a born Missourian (in fact am in MO right now visiting family until Sunday) and it's a decent place to be. Good luck to you.

Rose Fox said...

Good luck to you wherever the road takes you.

Thank you for sharing your life with us.

I wish you all good things.