Sunday, June 27, 2010

"We're on our way with a doctor."

June 27, North Andover.

I've been sick for more than two weeks with some sort of intestinal bug and it got a lot worse yesterday. Priscilla and Jo moved last night to North Andover to attend mass with Father Jerry and as they came to say goodbye they volunteered to ask him whether he would know a physician so I could make an appointment more easily than by looking blindly up the yellow pages.
This morning as we pulled into the lot Jo called saying they were on their way with a doctor.
Standing by their van he listened to me then wrote a prescription on a piece of paper Priscilla handed him (he thinks I have an e-coli infection.)
That's the little sisters.
That's the circus.

2 comments:

Bill Prickett said...

The Little Sisters are wonderful people. Have known them for over 15 years. Please tell Sister Jo hello for me and I hope to see them on the show when in Ill. Hope your doing better Valeria....really enjoy for blog....Bill Prickett

Valérie Berta Torales said...

I'll tell them, thanks Bill.