Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Dylan.


July 31, Willowick.

My Dylan is sick, when he coughs I cringe and I'm in pain, it's a dry cough, coming from the lungs, and his throat hurts as far as I can gather, he spent a bad night the day before yesterday, he kept waking up crying every time he coughed, now he has a fever, and that's a good thing my mother always says, it means the body is putting up a fight, I called her this morning, I called my Mom because I know she among all is the one I trust, my Dylan is sick and she says don't worry, continue doing what you are doing and he'll be fine, only watch his temperature, so I do, and I cringe every time he struggle with a coughing bout, how I cringe, how I would like to take on the hurt so he's all right.

2 comments:

beverly said...

Hi Dears, I am so sorry to hear that Dylan is sick. I wish I had some magic words to take away his and your pain. We miss you all. You are wonderful and Dylan will soon be better because of you and Fridmans care. Give him a big hug and kiss from us and one to you Fridman and Peanut. Love Beverly and Bob.

Valérie Berta Torales said...

Merci!
Thank you so much for your kind words and we hope you are all right too.
Dylan is better today, yesterday was the worst but he's over the hill.
Now it's Peanut once again, with fever. Please remind me not to accept sick kids into my home? (duh.)
Love from all of us.