Monday, June 16, 2008

Ben is on.

June 16, Basking Ridge/Stirling.

We've had a new driver since last Thursday; Fridman had to switch vehicles again. Mike-the-mechanic disappeared two weeks ago in Maryland so he had been driving the mechanics truck again, like at the beginning of the season; Castro rode with him. Now he's back driving another bleachers' truck. Driving the mechanics' truck means leaving last and driving at the end of the procession to be available to help other vehicles; we're back leaving a little sooner, although we always end up traveling right next to the mechanics truck anyway - force of habit.
The new driver is called Ben, and he happens to be the husband of Patrizia Di Lucchio, with whom I worked on publicity at Circus Chimera two years ago, my first full-time circus year - more it's-a-small-world on a circus mode. I owe Patrizia the name of this blog, and I wish I had had the opportunity to get to know her.

2 comments:

Patrizia said...

Well, I read your blog!

--Patrizia

Valérie Berta Torales said...

So Ben told me!
Hope you enjoy it.