Saturday, May 20, 2006

Odds and ends.

May 20, San Jose.

Forgot.
Berta Canyon Road north of Salinas on highway 101 (for those who know.)
Electronic bulletin board in front of Hollister High School: Prom 2006, Sober Grads needs volunteers.

There are not three but four shows today, the one at 10:30 in the morning a private show.

To Do List for the project to take off - finally: at length interviews of Ekaterina, the Russians, el tio Tito (on vacation in Mexico right now,) Chago, Oscar, Jim; wait for Dylan to be able to sit up by himself to start seriously shooting (I'll carry him on my back with a new baby carrier I got last week in the Mecca of baby shopping, Baby'R'Us.)

2 comments:

Java Mom said...

I got your comment. My hubbys in the wine industry but does not work for a winery. He loves it and is having fun trying different wines now!!! Funny that I LOVE soda and not wine at all!!!

WOW your blog is amazing......I'm going to go back and read the archives to see how you got into this biz......

Valérie Berta Torales said...

I hear you on the subject of not liking wine: even though I'm fascinated with the process and love visiting wineries, I don't like wine at all either. And to top it all off I'm French!